We thank P. Maltése for the ROESY and COSY NMR experiments. D. M. B. thanks TMR program of the European Union for financial support.
Designed Self-Generation of an Extended Helical Structure From an Achiral Polyheterocylic Strand†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 17, pages 1845–1847, September 17, 1997
How to Cite
Bassani, D. M., Lehn, J.-M., Baum, G. and Fenske, D. (1997), Designed Self-Generation of an Extended Helical Structure From an Achiral Polyheterocylic Strand. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 1845–1847. doi: 10.1002/anie.199718451
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!