Onium Ions Part 49. Support of our work by the National Science Foundation is gratefully appreciated. A. B. wishes to thank the Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation for a scholarship. Part 48: G. K. S. Prakash, Q. Wang, G. Rasul, G. A. Olah, J. Organomet. Chem., in press.
Preparation, NMR, and Ab Initio/IGLO/GIAO-MP2 Study of the Elusive Protonated Fluroformic Acid and Fluorocarbonyl Cation†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 17, pages 1875–1877, September 17, 1997
How to Cite
Olah, G. A., Burrichter, A., Methew, T., Vankar, Y. D., Rasul, G. and Prakash, G. K. S. (1997), Preparation, NMR, and Ab Initio/IGLO/GIAO-MP2 Study of the Elusive Protonated Fluroformic Acid and Fluorocarbonyl Cation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 1875–1877. doi: 10.1002/anie.199718751
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!