This research was supported by the Ministerial de Education y ienica in Spain in the form of Postdoctoral Fellowship (to m.-V. M.-D). and by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council in the United Kingdom. We thank Peter. Ashton for carrying out the mass spectrometric measurements.
The Self-Assembly of a Switchable Rotaxane†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 17, pages 1904–1907, September 17, 1997
How to Cite
Martínez-Díaz, M.-V., Spencer, N. and Stoddart, J. F. (1997), The Self-Assembly of a Switchable Rotaxane. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 1904–1907. doi: 10.1002/anie.199719041
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!