The studies at LBNL were generously supported by a gift grant (R. H. F.) and a postdoctoral fellowship to J.-M. V. from Elf Aquitaine Inc., and the Department of Energy (Contract No. DE-AC03-76SF00098). We thank Dr. István T. Horváth and Dr. Jozsef Rábai for helpful discussions concerning our FBC program. These studies were partially presented at the 10th International Symposium on Homogeneous Catalysis, August 11–16, 1996, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, Abstract PP-A52.
Fluorous Biphasic Catalysis: Complexation of 1,4,7-[C8F17(CH2)3]3-1,4,7-Triazacyclononane with [M(C8F17(CH2)2CO2)2] (M = Mn, Co) To Provide Perfluoroheptane-Soluble Catalysts for Alkane and Alkene Functionalization in the Presence of t-BuOOH and O2†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 21, pages 2346–2349, November 14, 1997
How to Cite
Vincent, J.-M., Rabion, A., Yachandra, V. K. and Fish, R. H. (1997), Fluorous Biphasic Catalysis: Complexation of 1,4,7-[C8F17(CH2)3]3-1,4,7-Triazacyclononane with [M(C8F17(CH2)2CO2)2] (M = Mn, Co) To Provide Perfluoroheptane-Soluble Catalysts for Alkane and Alkene Functionalization in the Presence of t-BuOOH and O2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 2346–2349. doi: 10.1002/anie.199723461
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 1997
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!