We thank Dr. W. Fenical for preprints of refs. [2, 25] as well as selected spectra of eleutherobin, and Dr. D. H. Huang and Dr. G. Siuzdak for NMR spectroscopic and mass spectrometric assistance, respectively. This work was supported by The Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, the National Institutes of Health USA, CaP CURE, Novartis, and by fellowships from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) (to F. v. D.), Novartis (to D. V.), the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists (to S. H.), and the Department of Defense, USA (to J. P.). F. v. D., T. O., D. V., J. X., and S. H. contributed equally to this project.
Total Synthesis of Eleutherobin†
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 22, pages 2520–2524, December 1, 1997
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C., van Delft, F., Ohshima, T., Vourloumis, D., Xu, J., Hosokawa, S., Pfefferkorn, J., Kim, S. and Li, T. (1997), Total Synthesis of Eleutherobin. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 2520–2524. doi: 10.1002/anie.199725201
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!