We thank the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health, General Medical Sciences Institute, for their generous support of our programs and the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (postdoctoral fellowship for X.A.). Mass spectra were provided by the Mass Spectrometry Facility, University of California-San Francisco, supported by the NIH Division of Research Resources.
Catalytic Asymmetric Alkylation of Nucleophiles: Asymmetric Synthesis of α-Alkylated Amino Acids†
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
Copyright © 1997 by WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH, Germany
Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English
Volume 36, Issue 23, pages 2635–2637, December 15, 1997
How to Cite
Trost, B. M. and Ariza, X. (1997), Catalytic Asymmetric Alkylation of Nucleophiles: Asymmetric Synthesis of α-Alkylated Amino Acids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl., 36: 2635–2637. doi: 10.1002/anie.199726351
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!