The authors are all affiliated with or consult for Alliance Pharmaceutical Corp. However, the opinions expressed here are solely theirs and not necessarily those of the corporation.
Injectable Microbubbles as Contrast Agents for Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging: The Key Role of Perfluorochemicals†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 28, pages 3218–3235, July 21, 2003
How to Cite
Schutt, E. G., Klein, D. H., Mattrey, R. M. and Riess, J. G. (2003), Injectable Microbubbles as Contrast Agents for Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging: The Key Role of Perfluorochemicals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 3218–3235. doi: 10.1002/anie.200200550
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!