This work was supported by the BACHEM company and the Swiss National Science Foundation. H.W. is grateful to the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for a Liebig Fellowship and an assistant professorship sponsored by the BACHEM company.
Catalyst–Substrate Coimmobilization: A Strategy for Catalysts Discovery in Split-and-Mix Libraries†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 15, pages 1722–1724, April 17, 2003
How to Cite
Krattiger, P., McCarthy, C., Pfaltz, A. and Wennemers, H. (2003), Catalyst–Substrate Coimmobilization: A Strategy for Catalysts Discovery in Split-and-Mix Libraries. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 1722–1724. doi: 10.1002/anie.200250422
- Issue online: 16 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!