This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China under grant No. 90206025 and 20128004.
Templated Synthesis of Inorganic Hollow Spheres with a Tunable Cavity Size onto Core–Shell Gel Particles†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 17, pages 1943–1945, April 29, 2003
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Niu, Z., Lu, Y., Hu, Z. and Han, C. C. (2003), Templated Synthesis of Inorganic Hollow Spheres with a Tunable Cavity Size onto Core–Shell Gel Particles. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 1943–1945. doi: 10.1002/anie.200250443
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!