The authors thank the Department of Science and Technology (DST) and the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for financial support. The authors acknowledge the National Single Crystal Diffractometer Facility at the School of Chemistry, University of Hyderabad for the crystal structure analysis. We also thank Drs S. Pal and S.K. Das for useful discussion.
Structure of a Self-Assembled Chain of Water Molecules in a Crystal Host†
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 15, pages 1741–1743, April 17, 2003
How to Cite
Pal, S., Sankaran, N. B. and Samanta, A. (2003), Structure of a Self-Assembled Chain of Water Molecules in a Crystal Host. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 1741–1743. doi: 10.1002/anie.200250444
- Issue online: 16 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!