We thank Prof. Dr. M. Mori, Hokkaido University, for useful information regarding the mechanism of the reaction. This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Encouragement of Young Scientists from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan. H.H. is grateful for a Research Fellowship for Young Scientists from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Bromoallenes as Synthetic Equivalents of Allyl Dications: Synthesis of Medium-Sized Nitrogen Heterocycles through the Cyclization of Bromoallenes in the Presence of a Palladium(0) Catalyst and an Alcohol†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 15, pages 1749–1753, April 17, 2003
How to Cite
Ohno, H., Hamaguchi, H., Ohata, M. and Tanaka, T. (2003), Bromoallenes as Synthetic Equivalents of Allyl Dications: Synthesis of Medium-Sized Nitrogen Heterocycles through the Cyclization of Bromoallenes in the Presence of a Palladium(0) Catalyst and an Alcohol. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 1749–1753. doi: 10.1002/anie.200250589
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!