This work is financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan, and by Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST), Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST). The authors acknowledge the National Cancer Center Research Institute, Japan, for supplying a human small cell lung cancer cell line SBC-3. Y.B. acknowledges financial support from the Japanese Monbusho's scholarship program.
Design of Environment-Sensitive Supramolecular Assemblies for Intracellular Drug Delivery: Polymeric Micelles that are Responsive to Intracellular pH Change†
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 38, pages 4640–4643, October 6, 2003
How to Cite
Bae, Y., Fukushima, S., Harada, A. and Kataoka, K. (2003), Design of Environment-Sensitive Supramolecular Assemblies for Intracellular Drug Delivery: Polymeric Micelles that are Responsive to Intracellular pH Change. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 4640–4643. doi: 10.1002/anie.200250653
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!