We are grateful to Prof. Dr. Hilbert von Löhneysen for suggesting the synthesis of molecular nanocycles for persistent-current experiments, and Dr. Detlef Beckmann and Dr. Heiko B. Weber for their patience in introducing us to some principles of mesoscopic physics. Financial support from the Strategiefond of the Helmholtz Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
A Giant Conjugated Molecular Ring†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 27, pages 3176–3179, July 14, 2003
How to Cite
Mayor, M. and Didschies, C. (2003), A Giant Conjugated Molecular Ring. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 3176–3179. doi: 10.1002/anie.200250763
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!