This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 14205130) from The Ministry of Education Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan. J.M. thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists for a research fellowships.
Optical Logic Operation Based on Polymer Langmuir–Blodgett-Film Assembly†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 20, pages 2272–2275, May 23, 2003
How to Cite
Matsui, J., Mitsuishi, M., Aoki, A. and Miyashita, T. (2003), Optical Logic Operation Based on Polymer Langmuir–Blodgett-Film Assembly. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 2272–2275. doi: 10.1002/anie.200250767
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!