This work is supported in part by the Italian INFM through the PRA-ISADORA project. We thank Prof. A. Zecchina for making the LASER source available. MgO samples were kindly supplied by Prof. E. Knotzinger (T. U. Wien).
First Evidence of a Single-Ion Electron Trap at the Surface of an Ionic Oxide†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 15, pages 1759–1761, April 17, 2003
How to Cite
Chiesa, M., Paganini, M. C., Giamello, E., Di Valentin, C. and Pacchioni, G. (2003), First Evidence of a Single-Ion Electron Trap at the Surface of an Ionic Oxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 1759–1761. doi: 10.1002/anie.200250811
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!