This work was supported by the National Science Foundation and the Materials Research Science and Engineering Center.
Self-Assembled Monolayers That Transduce Enzymatic Activities to Electrical Signals†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 27, pages 3121–3124, July 14, 2003
How to Cite
Yeo, W.-S. and Mrksich, M. (2003), Self-Assembled Monolayers That Transduce Enzymatic Activities to Electrical Signals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 3121–3124. doi: 10.1002/anie.200250862
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!