What Is a Discovery? Carbon Skeletal Rearrangements as Counter-Examples to the Rule of Minimal Structural Change
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 41, Issue 24, pages 4655–4660, December 16, 2002
How to Cite
Berson, J. A. (2002), What Is a Discovery? Carbon Skeletal Rearrangements as Counter-Examples to the Rule of Minimal Structural Change. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 41: 4655–4660. doi: 10.1002/anie.200290007
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!