Understanding Noncovalent Interactions: Ligand Binding Energy and Catalytic Efficiency from Ligand-Induced Reductions in Motion within Receptors and Enzymes
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 48, pages 6596–6616, December 10, 2004
How to Cite
Williams, D. H., Stephens, E., O'Brien, D. P. and Zhou, M. (2004), Understanding Noncovalent Interactions: Ligand Binding Energy and Catalytic Efficiency from Ligand-Induced Reductions in Motion within Receptors and Enzymes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 6596–6616. doi: 10.1002/anie.200300644
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!