Catalytic Synthesis of Ammonia—A “Never-Ending Story”?
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 18, pages 2004–2008, May 9, 2003
How to Cite
Schlögl, R. (2003), Catalytic Synthesis of Ammonia—A “Never-Ending Story”? . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 2004–2008. doi: 10.1002/anie.200301553
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!