Binary Superlattices of Nanoparticles: Self-Assembly Leads to “Metamaterials”
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 148–149, December 29, 2003
How to Cite
Rogach, A. L. (2004), Binary Superlattices of Nanoparticles: Self-Assembly Leads to “Metamaterials”. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 148–149. doi: 10.1002/anie.200301704
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!