We thank Dr. D. H. Huang and Dr. G. Siuzdak for NMR spectroscopic and mass spectrometric assistance, respectively. Financial support for this work was provided by The Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology, American Biosciences, the National Institutes of Health (USA), predoctoral fellowships from the National Science Foundation and Pfizer (S.A.S.), and a postdoctoral fellowship from The Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology (X.H.).
The Second Total Synthesis of Diazonamide A†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
© 2002 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 15, pages 1753–1758, April 17, 2003
How to Cite
Nicolaou, K. C., Bheema Rao, P., Hao, J., Reddy, M. V., Rassias, G., Huang, X., Chen, D. Y.-K. and Snyder, S. A. (2003), The Second Total Synthesis of Diazonamide A. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 1753–1758. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351112
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!