The authors wish to thank the NIH-NIGMS (R01 GM65961-01), the University of California TRDRP (postdoctoral fellowship to YKR), the NSF (predoctoral fellowship to EMF), the Dreyfus Foundation, Merck Research Laboratories, Research Corporation, and Abbott Laboratories for generous financial support. Dr. Richmond Sarpong and Mr. Julius Su are gratefully acknowledged for molecular modeling assistance.
Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Wacker Cyclizations in Nonpolar Organic Solvents with Molecular Oxygen: A Stepping Stone to Asymmetric Aerobic Cyclizations†
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 25, pages 2892–2895, June 30, 2003
How to Cite
Trend, R. M., Ramtohul, Y. K., Ferreira, E. M. and Stoltz, B. M. (2003), Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Wacker Cyclizations in Nonpolar Organic Solvents with Molecular Oxygen: A Stepping Stone to Asymmetric Aerobic Cyclizations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 2892–2895. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351196
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!