These authors contributed equally to this work.
Encoded Fiber-Optic Microsphere Arrays for Probing Protein–Carbohydrate Interactions†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 43, pages 5317–5320, November 10, 2003
How to Cite
Adams, E. W., Ueberfeld, J., Ratner, D. M., O'Keefe, B. R., Walt, D. R. and Seeberger, P. H. (2003), Encoded Fiber-Optic Microsphere Arrays for Probing Protein–Carbohydrate Interactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 5317–5320. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351286
This research was supported by a NDSEG Fellowship (for E.W.A.) and a NIH Biotechnology Training Grant (for D.M.R.). P.H.S. thanks GlaxoSmithKline (Scholar Award), the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation (Fellowship) and Merck for financial support. The Tufts effort was supported by a grant from NIH-NIDCR U01 DE14950-01.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!