This work was generously supported by Rhodia Organique Fine (full CASE Industrial Studentship to B.G.).
Regio- and Enantioselective Synthesis of Allylic Fluorides by Electrophilic Fluorodesilylation of Allyl Silanes†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 28, pages 3291–3294, July 21, 2003
How to Cite
Greedy, B., Paris, J.-M., Vidal, T. and Gouverneur, V. (2003), Regio- and Enantioselective Synthesis of Allylic Fluorides by Electrophilic Fluorodesilylation of Allyl Silanes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 3291–3294. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351405
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2003
- 2ACS Symp. Ser. 1996, 639; , , ACS Symp. Ser. 2000, 746., , ,
- 5a1975;, US Patent 3914265,
- 7For an excellent review on Si chemistry, see: Silicon in Organic, Organometallic, and Polymer Chemistry, Wiley, Chichester, 2000, Chaps. 14 and 16.,
- 13We thank Dr. J.-C. Plaquevent and Dr. D. Cahard for providing samples of the N–F reagents derived from the following alkaloids: cinchonine, cinchonidine, quinine, quinidine, p-chlorobenzylhydroquinidine, p-chlorobenzylcinchonine, p-chlorobenzylquinine, p-chlorobenzylquinidine.
- 14For details, see Supporting Information.