This work was financially supported by a Grant-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan. The authors are grateful to Prof. Dr. Takayuki Takarada and Dr. Kayoko Morishita (Gunma University) for their assistance with MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry measurements.
Preparation of Neutral Fullerene-Based Catenanes and Rotaxanes Bearing an Electron-Deficient Aromatic Diimide Moiety†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 27, pages 3158–3162, July 14, 2003
How to Cite
Nakamura, Y., Minami, S., Iizuka, K. and Nishimura, J. (2003), Preparation of Neutral Fullerene-Based Catenanes and Rotaxanes Bearing an Electron-Deficient Aromatic Diimide Moiety. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 3158–3162. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351411
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!