We are grateful for financial support of this work by the Swiss National Science Foundation, the Federal Office for Education and Science, and the Sandoz Family Foundation (J.L.).
A Highly Configurationally Stable Heterohelicenium Cation†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 27, pages 3162–3166, July 14, 2003
How to Cite
Herse, C., Bas, D., Krebs, F. C., Bürgi, T., Weber, J., Wesolowski, T., Laursen, B. W. and Lacour, J. (2003), A Highly Configurationally Stable Heterohelicenium Cation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 3162–3166. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351443
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!