These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Low-Temperature Wafer-Scale Production of ZnO Nanowire Arrays†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 26, pages 3031–3034, July 7, 2003
How to Cite
Greene, L. E., Law, M., Goldberger, J., Kim, F., Johnson, J. C., Zhang, Y., Saykally, R. J. and Yang, P. (2003), Low-Temperature Wafer-Scale Production of ZnO Nanowire Arrays. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 3031–3034. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351461
This work was supported by the Department of Energy. P.Y. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow. Work at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory was supported by the Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science of the U.S. Department of Energy. We thank the National Center for Electron Microscopy for the use of their facilities.
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!