Financial support from The Nottingham Trent University, The Royal Society (University Research Fellowship to S.L.H. and equipment grant to C.J.M.), The Nuffield Foundation (NAL/00237/G), and EPSRC (Advanced Research Fellowship to D.J.P.) is gratefully acknowledged. We thank the EPSRC National Crystallography Service for preliminary structural data.
A Self-Assembled Tetracopper Triple-Stranded Helicate: Towards the Controlled Synthesis of Finite One-Dimensional Magnetic Chains†
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 27, pages 3166–3169, July 14, 2003
How to Cite
Matthews, C. J., Onions, S. T., Morata, G., Davis, L. J., Heath, S. L. and Price, D. J. (2003), A Self-Assembled Tetracopper Triple-Stranded Helicate: Towards the Controlled Synthesis of Finite One-Dimensional Magnetic Chains. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 3166–3169. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351634
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!