We thank A. Stubna and Professor E. Münck for obtaining the Mössbauer data for complex 2. This work was supported by a grant (GM33162) from the US National Institutes of Health.
A Dramatic Push Effect on the Homolysis of FeIII(OOR) Intermediates To Form Non-Heme FeIVO Complexes†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 31, pages 3671–3673, August 11, 2003
How to Cite
Kaizer, J., Costas, M. and Que, L. (2003), A Dramatic Push Effect on the Homolysis of FeIII(OOR) Intermediates To Form Non-Heme FeIVO Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 3671–3673. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351694
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!