The authors acknowledge generous funding from the Austrian Science Foundation (FWF grant P15767 to KB) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH grant GM16609 to FWM), and thank Dr. Rich Knochenmuss, Prof. Dr. Bernhard Kräutler, Huili Zhai, Dr. Vlad Zabrouskov, Dr. Cheng Lin, and Xuemei Han for discussions and Pieter Dörrestein for recording solution UV/Vis spectra.
Native Electron Capture Dissociation for the Structural Characterization of Noncovalent Interactions in Native Cytochrome c†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 40, pages 4900–4904, October 20, 2003
How to Cite
Breuker, K. and McLafferty, F. W. (2003), Native Electron Capture Dissociation for the Structural Characterization of Noncovalent Interactions in Native Cytochrome c. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 4900–4904. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351705
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!