We thank the University of Glasgow, the Socrates Exchange program, and Dr. Alfred Bader for financial support.
Quinox, a Quinoline-Type N-Oxide, as Organocatalyst in the Asymmetric Allylation of Aromatic Aldehydes with Allyltrichlorosilanes: The Role of Arene–Arene Interactions†
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 31, pages 3674–3677, August 11, 2003
How to Cite
Malkov, A. V., Dufková, L., Farrugia, L. and Kočovský, P. (2003), Quinox, a Quinoline-Type N-Oxide, as Organocatalyst in the Asymmetric Allylation of Aromatic Aldehydes with Allyltrichlorosilanes: The Role of Arene–Arene Interactions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 3674–3677. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351737
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!