This work was supported by the CREST (Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology) project of the Japan Science and Technology Corporation.
Multicomponent Assembly of a Pyrazine-Pillared Coordination Cage That Selectively Binds Planar Guests by Intercalation†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 33, pages 3909–3913, August 25, 2003
How to Cite
Kumazawa, K., Biradha, K., Kusukawa, T., Okano, T. and Fujita, M. (2003), Multicomponent Assembly of a Pyrazine-Pillared Coordination Cage That Selectively Binds Planar Guests by Intercalation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 3909–3913. doi: 10.1002/anie.200351797
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!