We are grateful for research funding from the Department of Energy, Nuclear Nonproliferation Program.
A Fluorescent Self-Amplifying Wavelength-Responsive Sensory Polymer for Fluoride Ions†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 39, pages 4803–4806, October 13, 2003
How to Cite
Kim, T.-H. and Swager, T. M. (2003), A Fluorescent Self-Amplifying Wavelength-Responsive Sensory Polymer for Fluoride Ions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 4803–4806. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352075
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!