This research was supported by Sumika Fine Chemicals, Japan. C.C. was supported by a fellowship of the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (Germany).
Catalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Reduction of β,β-Disubstituted Nitroalkenes†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 39, pages 4793–4795, October 13, 2003
How to Cite
Czekelius, C. and Carreira, E. M. (2003), Catalytic Enantioselective Conjugate Reduction of β,β-Disubstituted Nitroalkenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 4793–4795. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352175
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!