This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (A), “Dynamic Control of Strongly Correlated Soft Materials” (No. 413/14045208), and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 14550831) from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture, and Technology, Japan.
Self-Supporting Elastic Film without Covalent Linkages as a Hierarchically Integrated β-Sheet Assembly†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 44, pages 5496–5499, November 17, 2003
How to Cite
Yamada, N., Komatsu, T., Yoshinaga, H., Yoshizawa, K., Edo, S. and Kunitake, M. (2003), Self-Supporting Elastic Film without Covalent Linkages as a Hierarchically Integrated β-Sheet Assembly. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 5496–5499. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352185
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!