This work was supported in part by the Creative Research Initiative Program of the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology, and by the School of Molecular Science through the Brain Korea 21 project. The authors also thank Iljin Nanotech for the donation of multiwalled carbon nanotube samples, and LG Chem Research Park for Raman spectroscopy measurements.
A Synthetic Route to Ordered Mesoporous Carbon Materials with Graphitic Pore Walls†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 36, pages 4375–4379, September 22, 2003
How to Cite
Kim, T.-W., Park, I.-S. and Ryoo, R. (2003), A Synthetic Route to Ordered Mesoporous Carbon Materials with Graphitic Pore Walls. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 4375–4379. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352224
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!