This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. We thank the technical staff in the Materials Analysis Center of ISIR, Osaka University.
Metal-Bridged Polymers as Insoluble Multicomponent Asymmetric Catalysts with High Enantiocontrol: An Approach for the Immobilization of Catalysts without Using any Support†
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 46, pages 5711–5714, December 1, 2003
How to Cite
Takizawa, S., Somei, H., Jayaprakash, D. and Sasai, H. (2003), Metal-Bridged Polymers as Insoluble Multicomponent Asymmetric Catalysts with High Enantiocontrol: An Approach for the Immobilization of Catalysts without Using any Support. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 5711–5714. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352354
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!