This work was supported by SORST, Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), the 21st Century COE Program “Nature-Guided Materials Processing” of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, the Izumi Science and Technology Foundation, the Mazda Foundation's Research Grant, and the Noguchi Fluorous Project of the Noguchi Institute.
Trimethylsilyl Pentafluorophenylbis(trifluoromethanesulfonyl)methide as a Super Lewis Acid Catalyst for the Condensation of Trimethylhydroquinone with Isophytol†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 46, pages 5731–5733, December 1, 2003
How to Cite
Hasegawa, A., Ishihara, K. and Yamamoto, H. (2003), Trimethylsilyl Pentafluorophenylbis(trifluoromethanesulfonyl)methide as a Super Lewis Acid Catalyst for the Condensation of Trimethylhydroquinone with Isophytol. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 5731–5733. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352382
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!