We thank Hongyue Li and Yumiko Kitada at Kyushu University for 1H NMR and AFM measurements. This work is financially supported by the 21st Century COE Project, “Functional Innovation of Molecular Informatics”.
Visible-Light-Harvesting Organogel Composed of Cholesterol-Based Perylene Derivatives†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1229–1233, February 27, 2004
How to Cite
Sugiyasu, K., Fujita, N. and Shinkai, S. (2004), Visible-Light-Harvesting Organogel Composed of Cholesterol-Based Perylene Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 1229–1233. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352458
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!