This work was supported in part by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (GM52956/EB002059).
Fluorinated DNA Bases as Probes of Electrostatic Effects in DNA Base Stacking†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 48, pages 5973–5977, December 15, 2003
How to Cite
Lai, J. S., Qu, J. and Kool, E. T. (2003), Fluorinated DNA Bases as Probes of Electrostatic Effects in DNA Base Stacking. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 5973–5977. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352531
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!