This work was supported by the State Key Project for Fundamental Research (G1999064504) and the Special Research Foundation of the National Nature Science Foundation of China (20374054 and 90306011) for continuing financial support.
Reversible Switching between Superhydrophilicity and Superhydrophobicity†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 357–360, January 5, 2004
How to Cite
Sun, T., Wang, G., Feng, L., Liu, B., Ma, Y., Jiang, L. and Zhu, D. (2004), Reversible Switching between Superhydrophilicity and Superhydrophobicity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 357–360. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352565
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!