G.W.C. gratefully acknowledges a Packard Foundation Fellowship in Science and Engineering and an Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation Young Investigator Award, as well as funding from the NSF (CHE-0243605) and the Cornell Center for Materials Research, supported through the NSF MRSEC program (DMR-0079992).
Cobalt-Based Complexes for the Copolymerization of Propylene Oxide and CO2: Active and Selective Catalysts for Polycarbonate Synthesis†
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 42, Issue 44, pages 5484–5487, November 17, 2003
How to Cite
Qin, Z., Thomas, C. M., Lee, S. and Coates, G. W. (2003), Cobalt-Based Complexes for the Copolymerization of Propylene Oxide and CO2: Active and Selective Catalysts for Polycarbonate Synthesis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 42: 5484–5487. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352605
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!