This study was supported by BP as part of the Methane Conversion Cooperative Research Program at the University of California. Helpful technical discussions with Dr. John Collins and Dr. Theo Fleisch (BP) throughout these studies are gratefully acknowledged.
Structural and Mechanistic Requirements for Methane Activation and Chemical Conversion on Supported Iridium Clusters†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 28, pages 3685–3688, July 12, 2004
How to Cite
Wei, J. and Iglesia, E. (2004), Structural and Mechanistic Requirements for Methane Activation and Chemical Conversion on Supported Iridium Clusters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 3685–3688. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352703
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!