We thank H. Ishibashi (Nagoya) and Dr. K. Yoza (Bruker, AXS) for performing X-ray single-crystal analyses, and Professor A. Yamamoto and N. Tamura (JST) for their support and valuable advice. This work was supported by SORST and by the Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST).
Asymmetric Direct Aldol Reaction Assisted by Water and a Proline-Derived Tetrazole Catalyst†
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 15, pages 1983–1986, April 2, 2004
How to Cite
Torii, H., Nakadai, M., Ishihara, K., Saito, S. and Yamamoto, H. (2004), Asymmetric Direct Aldol Reaction Assisted by Water and a Proline-Derived Tetrazole Catalyst. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 1983–1986. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352724
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!