We thank Mark Nilges and Joshua Telser for experimental assistance and valuable discussions regarding EPR. J.J.W. appreciates the generous support provided by an Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation Young Investigator Award, a National Science Foundation Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Award, and an Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Research Fellowship.
Metal-Mediated Cross-Linking in the Generation of a Marine-Mussel Adhesive†
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 448–450, January 16, 2004
How to Cite
Sever, M. J., Weisser, J. T., Monahan, J., Srinivasan, S. and Wilker, J. J. (2004), Metal-Mediated Cross-Linking in the Generation of a Marine-Mussel Adhesive. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 448–450. doi: 10.1002/anie.200352759
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!