This research was supported by DARPA/NSF (ECS-0004030) and NIH (GM 65364), and used the MRSEC shared facilities supported by the NSF under Award No. DMR-9809363. V.L. was a recipient of a postdoctoral fellowship from the Swiss National Science Foundation. A.S. was a recipient of a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Predoctoral Fellowship. We thank Tyler Aldredge of the Center for Genomics Research for technical assistance.
An Integrated Approach to a Portable and Low-Cost Immunoassay for Resource-Poor Settings†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 498–502, January 16, 2004
How to Cite
Sia, S. K., Linder, V., Parviz, B. A., Siegel, A. and Whitesides, G. M. (2004), An Integrated Approach to a Portable and Low-Cost Immunoassay for Resource-Poor Settings. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 498–502. doi: 10.1002/anie.200353016
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!