Financial support from Chinese Academy of Sciences under the program for recruiting outstanding overseas Chinese (Hundred Talents Program) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank the Innovation Research Fund from the Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. We are grateful to Dr. Long Pan for helpful discussions.
Microwave-Assisted Synthesis of Single-Crystalline Tellurium Nanorods and Nanowires in Ionic Liquids†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1410–1414, March 5, 2004
How to Cite
Zhu, Y.-J., Wang, W.-W., Qi, R.-J. and Hu, X.-L. (2004), Microwave-Assisted Synthesis of Single-Crystalline Tellurium Nanorods and Nanowires in Ionic Liquids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 1410–1414. doi: 10.1002/anie.200353101
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!