This work was supported by Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas(B) (No. 740) “Fundamental Studies for Fabrication of All Solid State Ionic Devices” from Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture. We thank Mr. S. Yokoyama and Mr. T. Yabe of NOF Corp. for chemicals.
A High Electrode-Reaction Rate for High-Power-Density Lithium-Ion Secondary Batteries by the Addition of a Lewis Acid†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 15, pages 1966–1969, April 2, 2004
How to Cite
Kato, Y., Ishihara, T., Ikuta, H., Uchimoto, Y. and Wakihara, M. (2004), A High Electrode-Reaction Rate for High-Power-Density Lithium-Ion Secondary Batteries by the Addition of a Lewis Acid. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 1966–1969. doi: 10.1002/anie.200353220
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!