Contributed equally to this work.
Remarkable 4,4′-Substituent Effects on Binap: Highly Enantioselective Ru Catalysts for Asymmetric Hydrogenation of β-Aryl Ketoesters and Their Immobilization in Room-Temperature Ionic Liquids†
Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 19, pages 2501–2504, May 3, 2004
How to Cite
Hu, A., Ngo, H. L. and Lin, W. (2004), Remarkable 4,4′-Substituent Effects on Binap: Highly Enantioselective Ru Catalysts for Asymmetric Hydrogenation of β-Aryl Ketoesters and Their Immobilization in Room-Temperature Ionic Liquids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 2501–2504. doi: 10.1002/anie.200353415
We acknowledge financial support from the NSF (CHE-0208930) as well as Dr. J. Johnson for access to his SFC equipment. W.L. is an Alfred P. Sloan Fellow, an Arnold and Mabel Beckman Young Investigator, a Cottrell Scholar of Research Corp, and a Camille Dreyfus Teacher–Scholar.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!