This work was supported by the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences, the Council for Chemical Sciences of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (CW-NWO), and the Engineering and Physical Science Research Council (UK). L.M.H., C.D., and C.S. thank St John's College Cambridge, IRC Nanotechnology (Cambridge-UCL-Bristol), and the EPSRC (Advanced Research Fellowship), respectively, for financial assistance. D.B. is a senior research fellow of the Belgian National Science Foundation (FNRS). The authors thank Jeroen van Herrikhuyzen for the synthesis of MOPV4, Joost van Dongen for matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight (MALDI-TOF) MS measurements and E. Hennebicq and P. Leclère in Mons.
Efficient Energy Transfer in Mixed Columnar Stacks of Hydrogen-Bonded Oligo(p-phenylene vinylene)s in Solution†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 43, Issue 15, pages 1976–1979, April 2, 2004
How to Cite
Hoeben, F. J. M., Herz, L. M., Daniel, C., Jonkheijm, P., Schenning, A. P. H. J., Silva, C., Meskers, S. C. J., Beljonne, D., Phillips, R. T., Friend, R. H. and Meijer, E. W. (2004), Efficient Energy Transfer in Mixed Columnar Stacks of Hydrogen-Bonded Oligo(p-phenylene vinylene)s in Solution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 43: 1976–1979. doi: 10.1002/anie.200353451
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!